Be a visionary. Here is the motto and the spirit of the Sino-European School of Technology of Shanghai University (UTSEUS).
Created in 2005, UTSEUS is the first Sino-European educational joined program, training 1,300 Chinese and European students to world-class engineering in a comprehensive and multicultural environment. UTSEUS launched also in 2012 the first international interdisciplinary city lab – ComplexCity Lab– involving researchers from all around the world to make cities smarter for all citizen. Many academic, industrial and media partners have already joined us to share our projects.
UTSEUS is a joint venture between 3French universities and 1 Chinese university:
- Shanghai University (SHU) ranks 40th among all the 1129 ranked universities in China based on official Chinese classifications. SHU, with its 28 different faculties, is training each year more than 40,000 students from bachelor degree to PhD.
- The network of French Universities of Technology including 3 public higher education establishments: the Université de Technologie de Belfort-Montbéliard (UTBM), the Université de Technologie de Compiègne (UTC), and the Université de Technologie de Troyes (UTT), which collectively host about 8,000 students and offer both engineering degrees, master’s degrees and doctorate degrees.
UTSEUS also collaborate with several other academic partners:
- Universities from the PRES Sorbonne University
- Universities from the European University Centre de Peking University (EUC)
- Universities from the European Consortium of Innovative Universities (ECIU)
- Several engineering schools of the Polytech network
- Ecole des Ingénieurs de la ville de Paris (EIVP)
- Ecole de Design de Nantes – China Studio – Shanghai
- Orléans University
- ETS Montréal – Ecole de Technologie Supérieure (Canada)
UTSEUS develops strong relationships with Chinese and international companies based in Shanghai, Asia and Europe. Internships, conferences, visits, lectures, education and research projects… Companies take part in all our projects.
Our industrial partners:
- AIR LIQUIDE
- Alcatel Lucent
- CHINA MATERIALIA
- CITYZEN DATA
- French Tech
- Learning Tribes
- Oui Crea
- SIVECO CHINA
- SUEZ Environnement – SITA
- TECHNOCHINA INDUSTRIES
- VIDON GROUP
Shanghai University (Baoshan campus) – UTSEUS, 333 Nanchen Road, 200444 ShanghaiTop